Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God. -NKJV
Why are you in despair, O my soul?
And why are you restless and disturbed within me?
Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall again praise Him,
The help of my [sad] countenance and my God. -AMP
- Don’t mix up how you feel for truth. The truth is we are healed by the stripes of Jesus.
- Mark 5:34 And He said unto her, “Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole. Go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.”
- Always ask yourself “where is my faith?” If you are worried or afraid your hope is not in God.
2 The Lord will protect him and keep him alive;
And he will be called blessed in the land;
You do not hand him over to the desire of his enemies.
3 The Lord will sustain and strengthen him on his sickbed;
In his illness, You will restore him to health. -AMP
2 The Lord will preserve him and keep him alive,
And he will be blessed on the earth;
You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.
3 The Lord will strengthen him on his bed of illness;
You will [a]sustain him on his sickbed. -NKJV
- The Lord will protect you, keep you alive, sustain you and strengthen you. The Lord will do this. You do not have to try and figure it out or come up with all the answers. God will do it.
- Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
- God is our deliverer. God will restore your health. Getting medical advice from a physician is good and important but ultimately it is God who is the healer.
The Lord will give strength to His people;
The Lord will bless His people with peace. -NKJV
The Lord will give [unyielding and impenetrable] strength to His people;
The Lord will bless His people with peace. -AMP
- Peace and strength go hand in hand.
- John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
- Philippians 4:6-7 6 Fret not about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- We are blessed with peace. When we go about our day God’s peace goes with us. We do not have to worry like the world does. Rest in His peace and receive His strength in your body.
I will extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up,
And have not let my foes rejoice over me.
2 O Lord my God, I cried out to You,
And You healed me -NKJV
I will extol and praise You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up,
And have not let my enemies rejoice over me.
2 O Lord my God, I cried to You for help, and You have healed me. -AMP
- When we meditate on Gods word it lifts us up out of our place of pain and sickness and shows us who we were meant to be. Don’t dwell on where you are now but focus on where God is taking you.
- We are not the sick trying to get healed. We are the healed and the enemy is trying to make us sick.
And the Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you. -NKJV
The Lord will take away from you all sickness; and He will not subject you to any of the harmful diseases of Egypt which you have known, but He will impose them on all [those] who hate you. -AMP
25 “So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. 26 No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. –NKJV
25 You shall serve [only] the Lord your God, and He shall bless your bread and water. I will also remove sickness from among you. 26 No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days. -AMP
- We are blessed and sickness is removed from us. Having sickness removed from us has always been God’s plan and perfect will for our lives.
Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt. -NKJV
The blood shall be a sign for you on [the doorposts of] the houses where you live; when I see the blood I shall pass over you, and no affliction shall happen to you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt. -AMP
- God ALWAYS makes a way of escape for his people. The sickness or trial you are facing now is no different and God has already provided a way out for you.
- Isaiah 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
- Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
- Jesus is our way of escape from no only death but from sickness
and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.” -NKJV
saying, “If you will diligently listen and pay attention to the voice of the Lord your God, and do what is right in His sight, and listen to His commandments, and keep [foremost in your thoughts and actively obey] all His precepts and statutes, then I will not put on you any of the diseases which I have put on the Egyptians; for I am the Lord who heals you.” -AMP
- God is our healer not our destroyer.
- If you will listen and obey God will direct your steps in away where he can bless you and heal you. God is always trying to get us on course so we can be healed and prosper.
- The enemy is always trying to take us off course and get is into rebellion and disobedience. Satan knows that that if he can get us away from obeying God, away from Gods word and away from what we know is right then our faith will be weak, and we will not receive our healing (Mark 4:18-20).
- We should actively listen and meditate on God’s word. This is our instructions from the Healer.