They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not
hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. -NKJV
hey will pick up serpents, and if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt
them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will get well.” -AMP
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who
Jesus said to him, “[You say to Me,] ‘If You can?’ All things are possible for
the one who believes and trusts [in Me]!” -AMP
- Mark 11:23-24 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, whoever
says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea!’ and does
not doubt in his heart [in God’s unlimited power], but believes that
what he says is going to take place, it will be done for him [in
accordance with God’s will]. For this reason I am telling you, whatever
things you ask for in prayer [in accordance with God’s
will], believe [with confident trust] that you have received them, and
they will be given to you. -AMP
And they were astonished beyond measure, saying, “He has done all things
well. He makes both the deaf to hear and the mute to speak.” -NKJV
They were thoroughly astounded and completely overwhelmed, saying, “He
has done everything well! He even makes the deaf hear and the mute
and begged Him that they might only touch the hem of His garment. And as
many as touched it were made perfectly well. -NKJV
and they begged Him to let them merely touch the fringe of His robe; and all
who touched it were perfectly restored. -AMP
- Jesus is our answer and our cure. Reach out and touch him, get a hold
But when Jesus knew it, He withdrew from there. And great multitudes
followed Him, and He healed them all. -NKJV
Being aware of this, Jesus left there. Many followed Him, and He healed all of
them [who were sick], -AMP
- Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is [eternally changeless, always] the
same yesterday and today and forever. -AMP
And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them
power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness
and all kinds of disease. -NKJV
Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority and power
over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and
every kind of sickness. -AMP
- Luke 9:1 Now Jesus called together the twelve [disciples] and gave
them [the right to exercise] power and authority over all the demons
and to heal diseases.
- Luke 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham,
whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from
this bond on the sabbath day?
- John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to
destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may
have it more abundantly.
- Death and sickness are the enemy of God. Jesus came to give us
victory over death and sickness.
- Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was
bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon
him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Then He touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith let it be to you.”
Then He touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith [your trust and
confidence in My power and My ability to heal] it will be done to you.” -AMP
- 1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and
this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
- Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all
things are possible to him who believes.”
- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for,
the evidence of things not seen.
- Mark 11:22-23 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in
God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be
removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart,
but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have
whatever he says.
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the
gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of
disease among the people. -NKJV
And He went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and
preaching the good news (gospel) of the kingdom, and healing every kind of
disease and every kind of sickness among the people [demonstrating and
revealing that He was indeed the promised Messiah]. -AMP
And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with
compassion for them, and healed their sick. -NKJV
When He went ashore, He saw a large crowd, and felt [profound] compassion
for them and healed their sick. -AMP
- Jesus is full of compassion for you and I and does not want us
to be sick.
- Luke 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of
Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years,
be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. -NKJV
so that He fulfilled what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah: “HE HIMSELF TOOK
OUR INFIRMITIES [upon Himself] AND CARRIED AWAY OUR DISEASES.” -AMP
- We do not have to keep any sickness or disease because Christ took
them for us. Just like sin was bore on the cross so was sickness.
- Satan wants us to carry what Jesus has already “CARRIED”
- Refuse sickness just as you would an unlawful intruder in your home