No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; -NKJV
No evil will befall you,
Nor will any plague come near your tent. -AMP
- Meditate on the whole chapter of Psalm 91. Now more than ever do we need to get this down in us.
- Psalm 91:1 “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” God has a plan to keep us safe and sound in the last days and it involves hiding us in his secret place.
- Our job is to get this word down on the inside of us not to try and make this happen. Build your faith. See yourself dwelling in the secret place.
- Psalm 91:3 “Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the [a]fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.” See yourself protected from evil. Laugh at the evil as it tries to come in but can’t touch you.
- This is who we are as children of God. We are protected in the secret place.